Staying strong in a hostile world. How to remain faithful in a world that rejects God.
- Would we excuse something we know to be wrong?
- Should we compromise or face the furnace?
- Are we motivated by pride?
- How to tell if one trusts in God.
- Is our faith growing or sliding?
- What’s the point of prayer?
- Apocalypse or Jam tomorrow – What motivates us today in our expectations for the future?
Home groups encourage us to continue learning from the Bible and are a great way to get to know people from the congregation better. Home groups meet once a month on a Wednesday at 7.30pm. Dates for the current session of home groups are:
18th September 9th October
- 20th November
- 11th December
- 15th January
- 19th February
- 18th March
- 15th April
- 20th May
If you don’t currently attend a home group you will be made most welcome at any one of the groups which meet throughout Inverness. Please speak to one of the elders, deacons or our welcoming team at the door of the church who can advise of a group which meets near you.