The term “Free North Church” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is 1 Bank Street, Inverness, IV1 1QU. Our charity registration number is SCO16901. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised reproduction or alteration of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- We actively encourage webmasters of ethical organizations to provide a link from their website to ours however as an ethical organization ourselves we need to approve referring website links. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from the Free North Church.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use is subject to the laws of Scotland.
The Free North Church is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect and store data about your computer and which of our web pages you viewed
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser type and Operating System
- Referral source (How you found our web pages)
- Time of visit
- Pages viewed
- any other information that you choose to send to us like your name and e-mail address
- Identifying popular and ignored web pages
- Altering our content to match how you use it
- Promoting news which we think you may find interesting using an email address which you may have provided
- Customising the web site according to your interests
- How to get cipro without a doctor
- Can you buy kamagra
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Copyright ©2014 Free North Church, All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to view the material on the Free North Church web site pages and save that material for future reference. Please do not modify the material in any way unless you obtain permission from the Free North Church.
The Free North Church is not able to inspect or confirm that the material contained on the web pages that are linked to this site are correct in every case.